Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Sign me Up
After supper, I decided it was time to trim nails. I think it may be up there with laundry as a never-ending process. Little M had scratched me a couple times today, which is always a good sign that it's time. To make the experience as painless as possible, I usually put on a movie. Tonight's pick was a Baby's First Sign video that I borrowed from the local library. Little M's brothers joined us on the couch as the video began. I could not wipe the smile from my face as I watched the boys earnestly try to sign and eagerly show me what they were doing. They adore little M and try to make her laugh and keep her safe. Little G prays every night for God to make her stronger and has really taken to helping with signing and therapy. As much as I don't want that to be the boy's focus, I love the fact that we are a team. We support Little G and Little H in their pursuits and they support Little M in hers. More importantly they genuinely seem to enjoy each other. It just makes me happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment