Saturday, May 15, 2010
Hope Remains
I find that I'm never down for too long. Not because of a continually joyous and optimistic disposition...although Pollyanna is a personal hero of mine, but because of continued displays of love and hope. I believe that God has continually sent the right people with the right words and actions at the right time so that I have never had good grounds for dispair. It's really hard to complain when your every need...even the new ones with Little M...are being cared for. We have not had a week without helping hands or a meal in the freezer or fridge. We have not had a week without a word of encouragement or a show of love or support. Well hope struck again. Even when doubts were beginning to overtake me and anxiety about the future...you'd think I'd learn...the very next day two e-mails were waiting for me in my inbox. Two children with Mosaic Trisomy 8...who could talk and walk and were joys in their parents lives. One 4 and one 15. Both examples of why we should keep hoping. Will Little M do everything they do?...maybe...maybe not...but now I have some concrete examples to hold my hope up and a reminder of love from the one in whom my hope is found. I'm right back to thankfulness and trust. It's nice to be back in the land of joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment